Tuesday, January 13, 2004

 

JSH: Limited intellects

I've concluded that the problem I'm facing is that the human brain isn't built to handle Mathematics. Human beings have done well with some simple mathematics and basic concepts, but it only goes so far, and what have, is beyond those limits.

For a while I thought that at least my simplest results, like the prime counting function, or that funny little error with algebraic integers might be generally accessible, but after years of arguing I realize that your intellects are too limited to fully grasp my work.

So I think I'll look for a way to further simplify, though I wonder what could be much simpler than what I've shown. Still, no matter how child-like your minds are, no matter how simple your mental processing, since you have language, at some point there's a chance that I'll be able to find something that your minds can handle.

Well, at least, I hope I can.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?