Sunday, November 23, 2003

 

JSH: I WILL GET MY MONEY

If you fucking morons think that I will let you get away with not giving me credit for my fucking math discoveries then you have another fucking thing coming.

What the fuck??!!!

Where's "pure math" now, huh? Where's loving math for the fucking beauty of it now you fucking shits??!!!

LOOK AT IT!!!

Here is the partial difference equation and instructions for integrating.

dS(x,y) = [p(x/y, y-1) - p(y-1, sqrt(y-1))][ p(y, sqrt(y)) - p(y-1,sqrt(y-1))],

S(x,1) = 0.

And p(x, y) = floor(x) - S(x, y) - 1, and you get S as the sum of dS from dS(x,2) to dS(x,y).

http://mathforprofit.blogspot.com/

You fucking shits. I will get credit for my discovery and get fucking paid, and you best believe that I will not fucking let you stupid fucks get away with your fucking stupid bullshit--"pure math" my ass--without me coming at you fuckers with some fucking PURE fucking PURE AS FUCK math that you stupid shits have been shitting on for over a fucking YEAR!!!

You goddamn FUCKS!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you shits??!!! Don't you even believe in your own stupid shit? Where's "pure math" now?

Where is it?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?