Friday, September 19, 2003

 

Desire for fame is a bitch

I thought I was set. With a high I.Q. group set to publish my paper on factoring polynomials into non-polynomial factors I figured that now certainly I could push my agenda to fame and fortune. I was wrong.

So here I am back again, humbled yet again, as there's no escaping it, there is no way I'll get anywhere pissing off mathematicians.

So here are some concessions.

If mathematician wish to dismiss my prime counting function.

Ok.

I'm not conceding any of that wacky bullshit like that it's just Legendre's Method as any idiot can look at the two and see they're different, but it's not worth arguing over as I've figured out people don't give a damn about counting prime numbers anyway.

And as for Fermat's Last Theorem, it's not worth the effort arguing about it.

If you want to believe Wiles proved it, then I'm not interested in arguing with your need. If you've personally traced out his work and are certain based on your own intellect then…GOOD FOR YOU!!!

So quit the lying you dark evil people as I'm not out here claiming to have a proof of Fermat's Last Theorem and I'm not out here claiming to have found THE prime counting function.

Take down all those webpages attacking me, and quit with the posts calling me a crank. I'm finally tired of being called a crank.

I want to go legit.

Um, there is that little problem with algebraic integers to discuss though; however, I'm open-minded and willing to consider proof that I'm wrong.

Let's get back to it folks. No FLT. NO FUCKING PRIME COUNTING!!!

But finally I want some straight answers on the ring of algebraic integers.

That's all that's on the table.

And there's no website of mine, so no way to claim that I'm NOT dropping FLT and THE prime counting you evil bastards.

LET'S GET BACK TO BUSINESS!!!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?