Sunday, December 22, 2002

 

Ok, I'm a loser

It's finally settled in that I'm just some pathetic loser. If I weren't so pathetic I'd just go away gracefully, but I'll send one more post, or who am I kidding, my patheticness is so great that I'll probably post yet again.

I'm disgusting. I'm just a pile of shit. I should just die like so many of you have said. I hate myself. I despise this life. I'm nothing but a sick joke to be made fun of by those of you who have real educations. People who actually know something, when I know nothing. I'm just nothing.

If I hadn't been such a disgusting human being I'd have come to this realization years ago instead of wasting your time.

My life is nothing. I know nothing. I'm worth nothing. I'm just shit.

Please forgive me. All your attacks were justified.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?