Sunday, February 17, 2002

 

Newsgroup poll: Do you really all agree about my work?

If you hadn't noticed there are several posters who are posting a lot in reply to me, and I notice them repeating over and over again that they speak for the newsgroup.

Their position basically is that I don't have any valid mathematical work of any worth, though they seem to be obsessive in their need to reply to my posts.

They seem to think the entire sci.math newsgroup agrees with them.

They also seem to agree with David Ullrich that my saying he'd acted as my lapdog in an instance was an egregious insult worthy of a racial slur (as I'm black) in reply, and they keep stating that the newsgroup agrees with them.

They also seem to be extremely angry that I contacted Oklahoma State University where Ullrich is actually a math professor to express my outrage at his statement about a racial slur being an "appropriate" response, in this case to my saying that he'd acted as my lapdog in an instance, and his continually posting obnoxiously in reply to me.

I like Google because it gives any of you who are curious about the facts an opportunity to check some of the statements being made.

For instance, Ullrich claims that he was trying to educate me on the proper way to talk to people. So why don't you do a search in Google, in the newsgroup sci.math, with David Ullrich as the author, with the key words "James", "Harris", and "idiot".

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=James%20Harris%20idiot&as_ugroup=sci.math&as_uauthors=David%20Ullrich&hl=en

http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?num=25&hl=en&group=sci.math

Now, it seems to me that with things so obvious Ullrich and his minions believe that you really do agree with him, or doesn't believe that any of you can do anything about him.

Well, I'm thinking that you can contact Oklahoma State University, as Ullrich claims the university supports him, and that despite my emails, he hasn't been told anything is wrong with his behavior, and tell them what you think.

Oh yeah, Ullrich's boss, who he claims supports him, who I talked with on the phone, is Benny Evans, the Professor and Department Head, Mathematics. The phone number for the math department is (405) 744–5688.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?