Tuesday, August 07, 2001

 

FLT Proof Discussion: Progess!!!

For some time posters have been getting away with using semantics as objections to my FLT proof. I finally got tired of it, so I'll learn to speak the lingo enough to shoot that down.

It shouldn't take more than a day or two, but the same rules apply.

Every time you folks force me to jump through hoops, you make it that much more certain that when the proof is finally acknowledged I will have that much more power to enact change.

Why do you think I make these kinds of posts?

They are markers for governments and university administrators.

Later, when one of you jumps up and hollers about some particular change that's going to be forced upon you, I'll have these as reference points to not only make the case that I was forced to go much further than would have been necessary if you all were ethical or competent, but also to explain why I'm so pissed.

At this rate, none of you math professors will be able to spit without getting written permission from your university president first.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?