Friday, July 13, 2001

 

The clock is ticking

A little earlier I made a challenge post, which I suspect will go by like all the others as you folks seem to be so ignorant of your own deficiencies that it takes a sledgehammer to get your attention.

Since I'm a sporting person I will try and help you out by explaining to you some of why your past training was insufficient.

Most of you apparently have been trained to make proofs in one ring.

I've given you an example that crosses rings, or I should say it BRIDGES rings, and you all happily fall over each other saying dumb stuff because you refuse to leave your little conceptual boxes.

People, I'm sorry to tell you that it gets worse from here.

Mathematics doesn't really care about how you LIKE to think things should work, so some of the details of how things actually CAN work will be beyond the mental circuitry of many of you.

Others of you will get just enough to really mess you up.

(Unfortunately, that non-technical sentence is what will happen to some of you who may lose the ability to handle reality in the same way once you start part way down these paths.)

The test of you is to look at my challenge post and form an opinion.

I feel an urge to give you the paragraph proof now, but I said after a couple of hours, so I will stick to that.

I want all of you to form an opinion because you need to get out from those little useless mental shelters that are keeping you from the truth.

Besides, I actually need some of you and I don't want to take a lot of time in this first culling process.

When I give the proof later this evening I will give the MSN community name, some of the ground rules, and a description of the type of people I'm looking for.

I AM serious about this being a short route to a Ph.d for some of you, but just remember, I'm the guy who proved Fermat's Last Theorem in just a bit over 6 years after all of your mathematicians took around 360. My standards are kind of high, so it won't be a walk in the park, and nothing will just be given to you.

Everything will be earned by tremendous effort and through more emotional pain than you might have believed you could take.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?