Wednesday, September 08, 1999

 

JSH: TONITE!!! It all ends.

All the back-and-forth about whether or not I have my own proof of FLT ends tonite. It's been me saying I have a proof and everybody else saying that I don't.

Well, I've simplified both webpages and made the arguments about as obvious as they're going to get.

What's in it for you?

If any one of you proves that I'm wrong, I'll be sending Don Taylor the $500 that I'd owe him because of our bet. Then, I'll curse my miserable existence and pout for a couple of days. Then I'll go to work and forget about it, while I consider how I'm going to break into Hollywood. Of course, after feeling the sting of the monetary loss and the loss to my pride, I will finally be able to drop this stupid notion of finding a simple proof of FLT.

Of course, if I'm right. I won't pout. I won't curse (well, I won't curse my existence). I won't go to work. And I'll wait for Hollywood to call (oh pooh, I never wait for anything).

The website for what should be the last time is

http://www.mindspring.com/~jstev/FLTb.htm

The sooner someone figures it all out the sooner I can go get drunk.

Toodles.

Dammit. Nothing happened. I got a few emails with simple questions and that's it.

My life is on hold here. Hmmm…I think I'll just figure it's correct and start calling news organizations. I think I'll start with TIME and CNN.

Since I know I'm right there's no reason to go to work either. I'll just sit here in my underwear and wait.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?