Saturday, September 11, 1999

 

JSH: That was fun! What's next? Goldbach?

Man, all that effort and it was just following through to a result obvious in hindsight.

I'm a little disappointed it didn't take any brilliance or anything. Oh well, I'm just glad I'm done.

Well, at least I didn't lose that $500. I just couldn't take that. And now I'm covered completely. The proof is for p>=5.

I'd be shocked if any of you kept up through all the changes. I'd be impressed if any of you just jumped to the obvious ending and skipped all the drama.

But hey, the drama was all of the fun.

I'm kinda tired, so that's it for a bit. I've updated the webpage as usual and I gotta say, I feel just a little bit letdown. But I'll get over it.

So, what now? I don't know if I want to do math problems anymore. I do have some ideas about that Goldbach thing. However, I'd just as soon someone else had the fun and went ahead and solved it. I mean, doing the famous math problem thing was fun and all, but I don't like to do the same thing twice.

Well, I have some ideas...and a whole world to play with.

Been fun! Y'all take care and don't take yourselves too seriously now. Of course, that's going to be hard to do anyway after all of this :-)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?