Thursday, November 12, 1998

 

JSH: Tonite, proof complete

I've waited with mentally held breath while I trundled through the stages which always previously lead me inevitably to the conclusion that I was wrong, wrong, wrong about having a proof of FLT.

So, here I am again at the final stage where I put something together as completely as I can with as much detail as is needed. There will be no references to previous posts and no statements that this or that is "obvious".

If no posts follow tonite then I'm crying into my pillow because I've realized that I'm an idiot again.

OK. Enough talk. Here goes.

-Ok, so my clock is wrong, oops. I seem to be posting into the future.

But, since I'm going to set it right now, this post comes before my FLT proof post which says it was posted after 11pm EST while this one comes before.

(Geez, would anyone actually like time travel?)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?