Saturday, November 28, 1998

 

JSH: My irresponsibility

I hate to admit it but the posts by Arturo finally struck a nerve. For several years now I've mainly thought of you out there as caricatures or two-dimensional figures in my own drama, and rarely as living breathing 3-d human beings.

It has made it easier to run roughshod over conventions or do whatever I wanted for the sake of expediency, and to not adequately check over what I presented.

It took 3 drafts after the terribly defined FLT Proof (draft 6) post for me to finally fix things, as I continued to leave the term "field of integers" in my definition of the problem.

Well, that's basically indefensible, so I won't defend it. All I can do now is attempt to correct my previous errors, and not repeat them.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?