Saturday, March 28, 1998

 

Fallacious Logic and latest news

Logic in no way dictates that because I have many false proofs that I can't have a correct one now. That's why I present it to see if it can be shot down (and so far it hasn't, I just keep getting increasingly rude comments).

Neither does logic dictate that because a simple proof hasn't been public before now that one doesn't exist. A point admitted by Professor Wiles.

And, of course, simply because most mathematicians believe there isn't a simple proof. logic doesn't say that is true.

Mathematics couldn't care less what people think.

Obviously, logic does dictate that no simple solution could be found if no one looked for it.

The proof is not unlooked at. Part of my strategy has always been to be in contact with those who have the ability an inclination to consider such things. I am not only dependent on the comments posted on newsgroups.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?