Friday, March 20, 1998

 

After 3yrs a search ends

As certain as I am of the success in this latest method, I'm more certain that I'm finished with the problem. I know that I've learned quite a bit about myself and a lot about others; although, I don't yet know what was the point.

Most of the time lately, I've simply said that I'm a child of Destiny. In many ways, it feels like I was born to such a task. But, of course, why wouldn't it.

Maybe it's more that much of my life is just staying busy while either waiting for the point or the end. This task has kept me somewhat busy.

I have often thought of all those who've worked on this problem—many of them in secret. Pouring in their time, their effort…and thus their lives. In the end, I think that's what can really gives it all meaning. The nobleness of any task being given to it by the people who sweat blood and tears; giving their passion and heart.

Here's to all of them. Here's to me. And here's to you. May we all find our nobility.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?